Restaurants Insurance Scheme
50 years of experience and expertise at your service. Camberford Law PLC were established
in 1958 and over the years have acquired a thorough and specialised knowledge of insurances
relating to Restaurants and Cafes. In conjunction with Lloyd’s (AA rated) insurers, we have
put together this comprehensive insurance package which is specific to the needs and
requirements of your industry. This innovative insurance scheme incorporates many new
features which simplify the handling of your insurance arrangements and save you time and money.
You will be surprised at the savings we can offer. Please contact us now.
The Scheme is designed for:
Summary of Cover
You may select from the following Property Related Covers:
- Buildings, Fixtures and Fittings
- Machinery, Plant and all other contents
- Stock and Materials in Trade including Wines, Spirits and Tobacco
- Business Interruption
- Loss of License
- Loss of Rent
- Money on the premises, In Safe or Money in Transit (including Personal Accident/Assault Benefits for Employees)
- Book Debts
- Deterioration of Stock/Frozen Food
This is required by law and protects your responsibility for injury/death to employees.
- Includes all employees
- Legal costs arising from prosecution under the Health and Safety Legislation
- Up to £10,000,000 cover automatically included
Public and Products Liability
This protects your legal responsibility for property damage or personal injury to the general public, caused by your activities.
- Up to £2,000,000 cover automatically provided
- £5,000,000 available
Additional Cover & Benefits
- All Risk Extension for Property Related Covers
- Money – if money is being carried by employees benefits are paid out should they
be assaulted and injured and therefore unable to work.
- Includes cover for food served on the premises
To obtain a fast, personalised, non-obligation quotation, please either complete an
online form or print off a pdf version from below and send it to us.
We have a set of standardised claim forms
applicable to all schemes.
They can be found here