(Let Properties, Unoccupied Properties, Holiday Homes, Non-Standard Construction Properties,
Proposal Forms for a Quotation
Unoccupied Property Scheme
for our claim forms applicable to all schemes
About Property Insurance
We can provide specialised cover at competitive terms for the following Insurances:
- Let Properties (Professional/Student/DSS)
- Unoccupied Residential & Commercial Properties
- Holiday Homes in the UK
- Non-Standard Construction Properties
- Thatched Residential Properties
Residential Let Properties
Under the scheme, we are able to provide cover for the following:-
- Professional Lets
- Student Lets
- Properties Let to people claiming housing benefit
The scheme offering first class security is exclusive to Camberford Law PLC and includes
the key benefits by:-
- Fire and full perils including theft, malicious damage and subsidence as standard.
- Property Owners Liability included as standard.
- Optional Cover for Loss of Rent and Landlords Contents.
Unoccupied Properties - Residential and Commercial
We can insure a wide variety of both residential and commercial vacant properties within the United Kingdom.
The features of the scheme are as follows:-
- A choice of perils
- Property Owners Liability is included up to a limit of £2 million
- Landlords contents up to £50,000 available as an optional extension
- Instalment facilities available at competitive rates
We believe that our scheme offers first class security and amongst the widest cover available on the market.
Camberford Law is proud to be the appointed provider to the British Insurance Brokers Association Unoccupied Property Insurance
All other Properties
In addition we can arrange cover for the following types of property:-
- Thatched properties
- Holiday homes
- Properties of non-standard construction
The scheme can be adapted to meet the particular needs of any client.
If you would like the information from this page in a printer-friendly format, please
download our Property Insurance Scheme Brochure
As it is in pdf format, you will need to ensure you have
installed in order to view it.
Camberford Law are the official scheme provider for BIBA's Unoccupied Property Scheme.