About Camberford Law PLC
At your Service
Camberford Law started business in 1958 and is one of the largest independently owned Insurance Brokers and Underwriting Agents in the UK.
We provide insurance solutions to our local marketplace and also ensure that Clients with niche, specialist or unusual insurance
requirements can obtain the cover they desire. We have earned the reputation of developing and marketing a number of specialised
insurance schemes. These schemes are serviced by individuals who are, themselves, specialists in their own sector.
Our aim is excellence and building long term relationships. We believe our schemes provide excellent cover, value pricing which
is backed with a first class service.
Click here to find details of our insurance schemes
The development of Camberford Law continued with our appointment as a fully accredited Lloyd’s Broker in 2006. This has enabled us to
broaden the number of schemes we have and increase our capacity to the market to the benefit of Clients.
We have offices in the Royal Exchange in the heart of the City of London staffed with experienced Lloyd’s Brokers. If you wish to place
any risks facultatively then you will find that we will be able to respond very quickly and effectively.
We are now setting up facilities and schemes for other Insurance Brokers who have an affinity or niche portfolio business. This can also
include delegated underwriting authority to brokers.
Committed to treating Customers Fairly
At Camberford Law plc, we are committed to offering the highest possible standards of service.
In doing so we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority’s initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognize that both we, our brokers and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best
interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain individual needs, preferences and circumstances
- Only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and your insurance needs
- Encourage you to ask if there is something you do not understand
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about the policy subject matter to enable us to find the appropriate cover
- Let us know about changes that might affect the policy
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that is not clear
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Awards and Testimonials
British Insurance Awards - Commercial Lines Broker of the Year
British Insurance Awards - Broking Initiative of the Year
Insurance Age - Schemes Intermediary of the Year
Insurance Age - Professional Intermediary of the Year
'Camberford Law has been praised for being consistent, professional and demonstrating investment
in its people, in technology and research'.
'Always at the forefront of its chosen sectors, the company has shown that there is
no substitute for a professional and structured approach to business'.
'The judges were impressed with Camberford Law's professionalism and application to the
schemes market. One said: "This is a company that has really taken on the scheme market
and made it their own"'.
Camberford Law PLC are members of